1) Exceptional Design – The WordPress platform has grown exponentially over the past five years. The early years of simple, amateur WordPress designs are over. You can customize any theme for any business and have a better website than any of your competitors.
3) Support Forums – WordPress provides excellent support in forums. Users across the world offer their expertise to anyone with questions.
4) Blogging is Optional – Just because you run your website from a WordPress platform doesn’t mean you have to use it for a blog. Web designs for bloggers have developed into flexible, functional, and eye-catching websites. That said, blogging will usually help your search engine optimization, especially when you use TM&C’s 50-point optimization service.
5) Video Capabilities – WordPress designs make it simple to post video content that ranks well with the major search engines.
6) Customization – All WordPress themes can be customized to look exactly the way you want. Tamminga Marketing and Consulting will help you create a great looking site in a relatively short period of time (usually within 30 days).
7) Plugins – WordPress plugins make it simple to track users, enhance SEO, broadcast new posts or pages, manage customer data, make videos and pictures stand out, improve site navigation, conduct surveys, and much more.
WordPress is a powerful marketing tool and it can make the difference between a good online experience and a bad one.