Get in touch…
WRITE A WEB DESIGN PROPOSAL; HERE’S HOW…
- Do you already have a domain name and hosting company for your new site?
- Do you have a company logo?
- How many pages do you require? (A bullet point list of page titles / menu items)
- Do you have any preferences on colour scheme and layout?
- Will you be selling products/services from the website, if so, how many products will need to be uploaded?
- Do you require social integration with your networks? (i.e. LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook etc)
- Do you require an online form? If so what form fields / form questions will you require?
The ongoing maintenance of a website is an often overlooked aspect of the website’s design:
- Who will be responsible for the on-going maintenance of the website?
- Do you have the skills, resources and time to maintain the website in-house?
- Would you prefer to make an arrangement with the website design/ website development company for them to handle website maintenance?